Record raind in my area

old

Well-known Member
Well both in Febury and now March we have had record rains. Feb. we had 6.41 inches and now in March 9.?? both which have set records. Well we had, had a drought for the past few years but I sure wish it would slow down some and not try to fill in what we didn't get over a long period of time. Guess for the next few days I'll be working on my drive way and trying to put the gravel back on that was washed away
Hobby farm
 
Old:
All this heavy rain got me to thinking...about a year ago you had a tree fall on your house, causing consderable damage. Were you able to get that fixed properly?

Glenn F.
 
Maybe you could get those guys that are sharing your drive to pitch in with some crushed rock for the repairs.
 
Sure was a lot of rain here where I live in Missouri. Wind was blowing many times real strong. I even turned on my scanner to keep tract some of what was going on out there. Dang old dish stop working as usual in a storm. So TV was out as usual.
 
Lost a tractor shed yesterday and a bunch of shingles on the garage also one tree. Now three tractors are setting outside until I get a new one built. We had 4" of rain had to use my 1070 case to get through the water to get my son to help get the tractors out of the shed.The one good thing nothing was damaged on the tractors. One of them was a 351 case I would have hated to have it damaged. The water was up to the front axle on the 1070 so now have to repack front hubs. The rain can slow down a little.
 
Yep I got that fixed. I filled the hole with that spray foam then went up top and covered it real good with tar and so far its working well. I also cover it with a piece of sheet tin like what is used for flashing. Tared the heck out of it both to hold it down and also to cover it up so it would not rust
Hobby farm
 
in spite of all the snow we had this winter we are short on ground water.
we didn't get much rain in march. temps are low at least one night a week we get into lower 20s.
to muddy to clean lots and sheds.
i'd like to drag my pasture to bust up cow pies
and have been told that will stir grass up and it will do better.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top