Regular gas cap

formerly ny bill

Well-known Member
Is there a source for a threaded gas cap like this for a Farmall Regular?
KIMG0627.JPG
 
Bill, I would try rice or rusted red acres for new or used.
I have seen a couple guys selling a hole tank with cap for $25 I think for a hard to find cap
That not a bad price.
I am starting to make a list of things I need may be I will find at Bloomsburg.
 
Thanks for the suggestions, John. The replacement gas tank I had to use was missing the cap, so I had to steal one from my 1926 Regular for time being.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top