rrlund article in Oliver Heritage

coshoo

Just got my Oliver Heritage today, and there's a nice Oliver 500 article by Randy Lund (rrlund on this forum). Nice going, Randy! Guess I should have bought that 500 that the local IH dealer took in on trade about 30 years ago- I think they ended up giving it to somebody just to get it out of there.

Thanks. I didn't even know Sherry was going to run it in this issue. My cousin contacted my wife on FB last night and told her they got theirs. I don't have mine yet,so you guys have time to be critics before I see it. LOL

(quoted from post at 14:51:39 10/19/18) Cool! I think I'll run down to TSC and buy a copy!

Red, I will have to go to TSC tomorrow and get one. Wouldn't you think that someone at TSC would be on the ball enough to get Randy to autograph a few hundred at, say, $10.00 each then sell them for $25.00 each.

If you guys want a signature that you can read,you'd best find somebody else to forge my name. LOL

I need to see if I can find any place around me that carries that magazine. Nearest TSC is >30 miles from me and I don't know if they carry it.

I think you can get it directly from the Oliver Heritage website somehow. Of course you could always subscribe. lol

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back