pomester

Last December I visited a local tractor breaker who advertised a power steering box for a 35. While I was there looking over the inventory I spotted this TO-30. It was setting among a TEA-30 and another TO-30, both of which were rough. This caught my eye tho as being clean. The more I looked the better it looked. Pretty much an unrestored original. Still 6v, generator, starter still worked thru the gearshift. Nearly new rear tires. It had a set of rear wheel weights I didn't recognize, but were complete. I closed the deal on the power steering and took it home. I kept thinking about this 30 tho. I've got two, and don't really need another, but I felt an emotional reaction to this one.

A couple days later I contact the fellow again, asked him about it, suggested we cut a deal where he keeps the wheel weights and I trade in my parts tractor that I acquired a couple years ago, and how much would it cost me to get this one? He allowed to how he had paid rather dearly for this one what with the tires and weights, but he'd come down and look over my stash and shoot me a price. Then illness came, and the holidays, and it was January and nasty, and then February was nice in a February sort of way and finally I contacted him again a couple weeks ago, and we ended up cutting a deal for $1600. Good deal? I don't know. I got rid of stuff taking up a lot of space at the price of loosing spare parts and got a clean running tractor with good tires. I'm happy, so I guess it's alright.

Anyway, enjoy a few pictures.
David
116001 - 1.jpeg
116001 - 4.jpeg
116001 - 5.jpeg
116001 - 6.jpeg
116001 - 8.jpeg

It even still had the original battery hold down/cover - I'd never seen one before, and I guess I understand why, it would really be in the way.
battery cover - 1.jpeg
battery cover - 2.jpeg

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back