Rubber faces for steel wheels

V. PILCHER

New User
I am looking for rubber faces for my steel tractor wheels. front wheel could be 4 1/2" to 5 1/2" wide by 98" long (wheel diameter is 30"). Rear wheels, 10" wide by 148" long (diameter 46"). If you have these or know where I could locate these faces, please let me know.

Thanks.
 
I think millertire.com used to have them ready made, if that's what you're looking for. Might be worth a look, anyways.
 
I went to a local tire retreading outfit and got some of the rolls of tread they used for retreading tires and bolted them on and it worked really well.
 
The tire retreader answers are the best. If you have limited funds like me, i cut my own from an old tire with a sawzall. Tried other methods, but the sawzall worked the best.
 
just look along a busy hiway there is probley lot of tread that has flown off tire to be had for free
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top