Once a year I take the alum cans to the scrap yard. Been a lot of thieves stealing copper and it looks like the yards, this yard anyway, has taken some positive action.
You have to fill out a form completely identifying yourself including a thumbprint and indicate where the material came from. With alum cans that was a no brainer if you get the gist. Grin.
I told the lady at the window I understood why all the security and told her I thought it was a great idea.
Copper theft is the worse and it is really getting to be a problem around here. Course if they keep electrocuting themselves they will solve the problem for us. Grin.
Mark
You have to fill out a form completely identifying yourself including a thumbprint and indicate where the material came from. With alum cans that was a no brainer if you get the gist. Grin.
I told the lady at the window I understood why all the security and told her I thought it was a great idea.
Copper theft is the worse and it is really getting to be a problem around here. Course if they keep electrocuting themselves they will solve the problem for us. Grin.
Mark