Sears and Roebuck Model 500.203015 18HP

Random61

New User
I have been gifted a Sears and Roebuck Model 500.203015. It also has the numbers 310708 after those numbers. I have cleaned it up and got it running, but it will only run for a minute or so and it shuts off like an ignition coil heating up on a new engine would do. Problem is i have no idea where to find parts for this engine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been gifted a Sears and Roebuck Model 500.203015. It also has the numbers 310708 after those numbers. I have cleaned it up and got it running, but it will only run for a minute or so and it shuts off like an ignition coil heating up on a new engine would do. Problem is i have no idea where to find parts for this engine? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"500" is the Sears supplier code for Briggs and Stratton, 203015 is the Briggs type number, making it a Model 23.
https://www.briggsandstratton.com/c...ton/na/en_us/Files/FAQs/Model 23-domestic.pdf

Ignition coil part number may be Briggs 290880, check that out on GOOGLE and see if it matches what you have.

Upvote 0

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back