Jon Wolter
Member
I own a D17 Series IV. I am having trouble with the hydraulic that runs my three point hitch. It will not go down when I push the lever to the down position. This lever is pressure up/gravity down. If I shut the tractor off - it goes down fine. When I turn the tractor on, even with the lever in the neutral or down position, it lifts and stays lifted. A year ago I had a pair of hydro ports added to run my fully hydraulic bucket. I now have three levers: Pressure up/down for the loader lift. Pressure up/down for the bucket tilt, and the pressure up/gravity down for the three point. The three point always worked fine - BEFORE the ports were added. This was the first time I tried to use the three point since the addition, and now I have trouble. Any suggestions? Thanks!