shuttle shift?

Pig_Iron

New User
Hey guys, can someone tell me what for molines had a shuttle shift? My buddy got one out of a boneyard that has a loader on it. The serial tag has 445 on it, but Ive been into the MM side of the agco parts books and cant find anything on the 445 having a shuttle shift? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
 
The tractor might be a 445 Industrial which has a different parts book. I will try to look at my 445 industtrial parts manual tonight.
 
Praboly a reverser, i seen one on a JetStar 3 loader tractor once. I think it was industrial also. hope this helps, Toby.
 
I have the reverse shuttle in a 1963 jetstar2. I think the reverse shuttle was available in any of that frame size tractors by special order.

My Jet2 has all the heavy duty loader parts like the 5000 lb front axle, brake lights (yes. they were an option.) and reverse shuttle but it has the regular jet3 diesel serial number. Ordering these options on a jet2 diesel was probably the cheap way to get a diesel loader tractor. I bet a Big Mo500 like this cost more.
 
We own a M-M 335 industral that has a shuttle reverser. The lever is on the rite side .
Also we have a M-M jet star 3 industral that has a shuttle reverser. That lever is on the left side of tractor. Interesting ,but confusing , the levers work in oppiset directions to go the same direction.Have used both tractors for close to 20 yrs.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top