Hey folks,
I'm new to the world of backhoes and such, so please help me out if you will.
I've just aquired a Case D100 hoe and it is about as loose as my ex-wife's morals. The pin at the base of the boom that hinges the up and down motion is the worst. This means that hitting the intended ditch takes a while. I haven't disassembled it yet, but I have a feeling the hole is going to be wallared out. Do these joints normally have bushings, or can I machine the hole larger and install a bushing?
Thanks in advance
I'm new to the world of backhoes and such, so please help me out if you will.
I've just aquired a Case D100 hoe and it is about as loose as my ex-wife's morals. The pin at the base of the boom that hinges the up and down motion is the worst. This means that hitting the intended ditch takes a while. I haven't disassembled it yet, but I have a feeling the hole is going to be wallared out. Do these joints normally have bushings, or can I machine the hole larger and install a bushing?
Thanks in advance