slow poke race

The ones I have been in its like a drag race only you see who is the slowest. Both tractors start at the same time over a certain distance and the first one at the finish line loses.
 
Only rule I've ever heard is that if the tractor stalls, you've lost. Otherwise, get some lemonade and get comfy. I've seen lawn mowers entered, and some tractors competing in reverse.
 
Here is the rules I use for the slow race that I put on at our clubs tractor rodeo.
SLOW RACE
Length of track 50 feet and width is as wide as you can. Run as many tractors as you can at one time. The slowest tractor to cross the finish line wins. If you have run more than 1 race, slowest 3 tractors advance. Run another round if needed, and advance that top 3 for championship slow race with first 3 slowest tractors.
General Rules for Slow Race: 1) Leave starting line at same time of all other tractors. 2)Run on all cylinders. 3) No clutch slipping 4) No brake riding. 5) Keep decompression releases closed. 6) All tractors must go forward.
IMG_0159.JPG
 
Fun times- try it with motorcycles. Fall down and lose is main rule, feet can't touch ground second.. R60/2 with sidecar gearing can go slooww without slipping clutch. RN
 
Porsche, there is no substitute, my friend. I'm a Porsche Car collector and I'm going to add a Porsche Diesel Super to the collection one of these years... they are unbelievable machines. My girlfriend's dad restores old Case tractors and I think that he does some incredible work. I would like to restore an old Porsche Diesel Super someday like he restores the old Case. Porsche 911's were air cooled till 1999 when they switched over to the water cooled cars. I have to say that Porsche cars and now tractors are the coolest machines ever made.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top