small cam cummins manifold

mike diesel

New User
I'm looking for an exhaust manifold for a small cam cummins diesel. The engine is turbo charged. If any one has any, please let me know. I have a picture if you need to see it.
v5130.jpg
 
There is a Big Truck junk yard at Louisville,Ky that I cant think of the name of thats probly got it.Its on the south side,maybe a trucker will see this and say the name.There is a big truck salvage yard in several places in the United States,California,Iowa,Ohio,Missouri,Texas,lots of places.If you can find a pulse manifold,it will give you more horsepower.Ill keep looking for that one at Louisville,I have bought stuff from them.
 
I will need to look, but I think there is a brand new one laying down at the farm. How do I contact you? I will not be able to look till Sunday. J>
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top