small parts buyout

ztrmowers

I know this may not be right place for this but do to all of contacts here thought might get some help, anyone know of husqvarna dealer still operating, or someone starting out.I am trying to close down my shop, dealership that I had for 12 years, I still have lot of new parts for small engines and Husqvarna/Dixon/ferris parts. belts blades etc etc, selling parts cabinets hoists etc all one money , open for other options. not enough to have auction. do have 3 new mowers left yet also.

You could give Ladd Farm Mart a call in Illinois @ 815-894-2000 I bought 2 husquavarnas from him nice young man ! only been there about 5 years

Do you have any of the mandrels for the big Husqvarna machines? Mine is the GT 2254 with the six speed trany. I like to keep stuff instock for that unexpected need it repair.;) Just let me know. Thanks. This is with my CO driver.
cvphoto35732.jpg

probably will need check when I get out of field,that unit and the blue paint, silver,red paint were all same ones.no front bumper on that unit that odd

wheres your deck flap those are dangerous that way, yea I know you didn't like big unit that's was hopefully on it, we trimmed over 90% of them so it kept that deck hole covered, big ins liability otherwise for me.

Yes I have a hand made section of truck mud flap that I attach to it. Sticks out too far when on a trailer so remove going to this little show. If you have any of those mandrels I would be interested. The front bumper for this machine, 2005 is a bit different than the newer ones. If you have one I'll take it. BY the way. I have a new CO driver this year. Got hold of a 54" bear. He is really big. Pile the rest of them in the trailer.

Jeff. I took the bumper off of my GTH 2754 the second year. I had to replace a blown head gasket due to Kohlers bad batch of head bolts at the time. I did not reinstall the bumper after the repairs were made.

It was more like a brush guard than bumper. I did not like it for you could barely raise the hood high enough to check the oil and get at the air cleaner. So I left it off.

I will look and see if it is still here somewhere. If so I let you know.

(quoted from post at 06:50:02 09/09/19) that guard should had pin in it ,pull it out guard tilted away so hood would open

It was attached to the frame with four bolts. To get it to tilt down, you had to remove two bolts and loosen the other two.

southeast iowa between iowa city ia and mtpleaseant ia. I have way more mower parts than I do engine parts. I do have all filters, plugs that kind stuff thou. parts cabinets,belts,blades, etc. lets just put it this way its 54x75 building most every area is cover with parts

all the ones I had had a release tilt pin, mine were in blue paint thou most Dixon sticker out of same plant thou.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back