Smokestack site??

Lots of fellas here tell of another site, think "Smokestack" or close? Can't seem to find an address to it using those words. Can someone direct me? Like I really need to haunt another site, ha!

SMOKSTAK.COM

FYI,

It's a great site, but the owner is a bit of a GRUMP and will not allow the posting of a link to other sites that might help someone not being helped on his Board.

Twice, when a poster got no help after a day or so over "there", I posted a link to one of the Boards here where I KNOW they would have found help.

The posts were DELETED, and I even received email from Harry telling me what I had done was VERBOTEN!

It's not a matter of $$$ as it sometimes is here, as he is not selling anything, and I would THINK this is a relatively innocuous Board, but it's his site, and he can obviously do what he wants!

I hope Kim returns the favor to him and DELETES this thread, as he certainly would!

I am on the stack site alot. You can always PM the person you are trying to help. I also do not agree with some of the rules. But it is his site.

Good site, easy to use, lots of knowledgable people. Kinda like this site!

For those that don't like the way things are run - buy a server and start your own!

Yeah, you're looking for SmokStak.Com. It's got discussion forums for folks interested in everything from steam-powered tractors and engines, to hit-and-miss engines, to antique chain saws, to gas-powered generators, and everything in between. It's a great site.

Unfortunately, however, (as stated above) that site and this one do NOT play well together. Not sure why...

Follow the link below.

-- Maine Fordson
SmokStak.Com

Lots of fellas here tell of another site, think "Smokestack" or close? Can't seem to find an address to it using those words. Can someone direct me? Like I really need to haunt another site, ha!
I look at Smokestack now and then but recently seems to have filled up with aggressive ads.....

Unfortunately, however, (as stated above) that site and this one do NOT play well together. Not sure why...
The bio on the Harry site explains it... NY and Higher Ed. Having spent far too many years near NY and having worked a while in the Higher Ed space I understand where the not playing well with others comes from.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back