Anybody got a slick way to get the snow off a roof?
There have been a few roofs fall in around here from the snow and ice that are over loading them.
I got one that is loaded pretty heavy.
Same building back in 79 was loaded also.
That year I took 4 space heaters and heated the machine shed for about 30 minutes and all slid off.
This year there is a 20x14 foot door that is froze open and I don't know if I can get it warm enough in there to slide it off.
Might still try the heater thing.
It's a 42x75 foot building with 14' eaves.
Gary
There have been a few roofs fall in around here from the snow and ice that are over loading them.
I got one that is loaded pretty heavy.
Same building back in 79 was loaded also.
That year I took 4 space heaters and heated the machine shed for about 30 minutes and all slid off.
This year there is a 20x14 foot door that is froze open and I don't know if I can get it warm enough in there to slide it off.
Might still try the heater thing.
It's a 42x75 foot building with 14' eaves.
Gary