So where they worth it sockets

Sounds like a good deal. You can lose some and not worry about your cost. And can always pass a few onto grandkids that will help loose them
I was in Walmart and just for the heck of it I checked there socket prices. A set of deep well 1/2 inch drive sockets that went from 3/8 to 15/16 where $19.95 so on just the deep wells 1/2 drive sockets I paid less then half of what they cost now.

I’d say you did well Old.Saw a 5gal bucket of sockets and misc at a yard sale for $15. Problem was the bucket was 1/4 full of water. I passed.

I stopped at a consignment store today and picked up a bag of mis. sockets. 29 where 1/2 inch drive about half deep well and the rest short ones. Plus 13 3/8 drive. I paid $10 for them all
At a flea market in Florida they were selling sockets for a quarter each.
I've been looking for a 14 mm 1/4 inch drive deep socket, a quarter.
I have a drawer full of orphan sockets tenants have left behind.
I some how lost a 12 mm 3/8 inch sockets.
I found one in my drawer.

Good deal I just missed a small bucket of sockets labeled 5 bucks A guy already was putting them in his pile I got 4 wood handle auto body hammers 4 40 ford tail lights and a Devilbiss spray gun JGA And a cool antique Chevy tail light .Weird chrome cover cap thing . 20 bucks for all

I have a set of 1/2" drive socket wrenches that the name PLUMB letters are triangular in shape. They had a life time warranty, I broke one and it was replaced with a SK one.

Dusty
Great find I'm always looking for old plunb tools I've been collecting them for years that was the brand my Dad used. Plumb was the ancestor of Proto. I have some that were built for the US Army air base near Los Angles also.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back