I am having a bad night, legs are killing me and I can not sleep, this allows too much time for thinking which in my case could be dangerous. Everyone in my area is talking about $4 fuel prices and how they are going to effect us and our making out next year as farmers. The first thought that entered my head was, why don't we try to get everyone in a 50 mile radius together to buy our fuel from one fuel supplier which would amount to collectively in my area about three to four million dollars, and buy it on a low bid system. At first I thought that was a good idea, but more pain=more thinking! What if we all as farmers got tight and went straight to the FSA office and told them, unless fuel and inputs were rolled back to a reasonable price, no farmer in the good old U.S.A. would not plant a seed this spring, or pay a bill or sell an ounce of meat of any kind what do you think would happen? Probable, I seriously doubt it, crazy, not on your life,,,,just take a moment and think about the input we have in this country being THEE food supplier to the United States, and a major portion of this world.