South Dakota Case dealers 1957 year end ad

Don Rudolph

Our trip out to South Dakota reminded me of this ad.

Attachments

• South_Dakota_1957_year_end_ad.jpg
    South_Dakota_1957_year_end_ad.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
Wouldn't one be in a quandary, buy now or see what the new models are like. And conversely, Case did a big promotion of the new models telling dealers what was to come, would a dealer share this with the customer. I think money ruled the decision making. Boy wouldn't I like to have a new 400 diesel.

Wouldn't one be in a quandary, buy now or see what the new models are like. And conversely, Case did a big promotion of the new models telling dealers what was to come, would a dealer share this with the customer. I think money ruled the decision making. Boy wouldn't I like to have a new 400 diesel.
You probably would have got a great deal on a Super Diesel 400, as Case was really pushing COM hard in 1958, and most likely wanted the 400's gone fast. Same with the big 600. I have only seen 1 ad for the big 600 so far.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back