Specifications

JD70D

Member
I have a Super77D serial# 42 582-702; specification#17-0013. Can you tell me year built, & transmissin low ratio? Also, what publication do I need to find this info? I have the parts & service manual & it is easy to figure out the 77 but I can't figure out the Super. Thanks for your help.
 
It is an late 56 model or early 57 model. ( I go by memory), I used to work on those things. 702 is the regular rear end, not slow speed. The 57 models had key start + a lot of other improvements. You need to get a back issue of the HPOCA magazine that featured the Super 77.
 
It"s for sure a 1956 in case you were wondering how it should be painted. Mine is 43048 and it was built on Sept. 12, 1956 so your tractor was built a little earlier yet. If I were to guess I would say it was built in August.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top