splitting rear axle torque housing

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I got the housing split about an inch and will not move any further. It seems like there is something holding it. I pulled the pto shaft out from rear of tractor. I need some ideas.
 
Well would you believe with the lack of info we can not help you help your self.... To help you we need to know what tractor you have and all. AC made at least 100 different models over the years and the fix is not the same for all of them
 
If you're splitting it in front of the trans, you need to remove the hi-lo lever, the square plate under it and undo the fork that works the hi-lo clutch. Its inside, and not much room to work.
 
Rear axle and torque housing are two different things. Which are you working on, and which tractor model?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top