STARTER FOR A BF AVERY MODEL A

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE IS A STARTER THAT WILL FIT A BF AVERY MODEL A BESIDES THE ORIGINAL? IS THERE A SUBSTITUTE FOR THIS MODEL?THANKS TIM
 
NO The Oliver OC 3 uses the same starter. Anything with a Hercules I X B engine uses this starter. If you have a good frame a auto electric shop should be able to replace the coils if they are bad. The rotor will be harder to do. Some air compressors used this same engine but I don't know which ones. And no I will not give up my spare starter.
John
 
HI JOHN, THANKS FOR THE REPLY ON THE STARTER , I WILL CHECK WITH THE LOCAL TRACTOR SALVAGE AND SEE IF THEY WOULD HAVE ONE ...THANKS TIM
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top