Steer me in right direction

Havent posted in awhile but was a regular visitor on the 9N/2N site.

I need some help and someone to help steer me in the right direction. I am having a hard time finding a site that is knowledgeable about the 2006-2008 T Series. My power steering motor is leaking very bad inside the cab on the steering column.

Im sure the seals have worn but I dont want to pay 900.00-1,500.00 for a new pump . For the life of me I have spent hours searching for a website or a seal kit. This is my last resort and I know this may not be the right site, but perhaps someone can help me figure out who to contact. FNH website is not helpful as well as parts sites.

Any help is appreciated if someone has been down this road. - Murray

Moderator- if you feel appropriate to delete this in the Ford forum I understand. I just found the Modern Tractor discussion board here and posted this request there. My apologies for the double posting.

Thanks. Yes I went to this site and used the diagrams. Talked to a Tech there, and could not get him to understand that I needed seals for the steering (hydraulic) motor below the steering column and not the PS pump under the hood. It is confusing, I agree. But a few 5.00 seals, and a part inside the motor, should be more practical than a $900.00 plus steering motor. Thank you, again! Appreciate the response.

If you provide the exact model of the tractor, instead of just "T series" we could find the proper parts drawing for you on-line and you could look up the proper part numbers yourself.

Thanks for this. I will pick up the conversation the Todays Tractors forum. Again, apologies for the double posting. I am very grateful for the assistance.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back