Super MD-TA

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
After 15 years of a little here and little there, the restortation is complete from top to bottom.
v64.jpg
 
Denver,

I did some rowcropping in Minnesota back in the early 1970's. I had a narrow front Super M. Mine didn't look anything like yours!

Nice job.

Tom in TN
 
Rebuilding, right? Can't restore with an aftermarket wide front end...

Just funnin' with ya. It looks really nice, you got yourself probably a $12,000 plus tractor now! A rough SMDTA that ran on 3 cylinders went for $7800 at auction last summer in ND.
 
Since you started picking, does the diesel sticker go on the tank or under Farmall on both sides of the hood? I've seen it both ways.
Still a sharp looking M.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top