Tel-a-depth elimination

AC_IH_MF

I've decided to elminate the TAD valve on my 460U since it wont work with the aftermarket 3 point (a regretful purchase). I've seen plenty of posts about people replacing the valve control with the single/double valves like the remotes use, which makes sense. What I can't find is how they control the hitch with the replacement. Are people using the hydratouch levers and a rod to control the rear lift or are they still using the draft controls on the right by the seat?

Thanks. I'm not using either of the remote valves so I think I could just modify the linkage to the 3rd valve using one of the two handles.

I got tired of the TAD on my Farmall 560 never working right (always searching), and hooked hydraulic
hoses from one remote to the FH cylinder. But I remember there was another place down near the cylinder
that I had to wire a linkage in place to make it work quietly. Not much help, I know, but it was 20 years
ago.

There is a linkage on the factory lift cylinder but I'm using two aftermarket lift cylinders. I still might be able to use the draft controls with the new valve and can try.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back