terminator sled for rent

looking for pulls in indiana michigan and ohio tri state area. able to pull antiques, farm stock, hot farm, gas and diesel trucks. reasonable rates with scale availability also. feel free to call with questions at my cell 1-260-908-1819 and leave a voicemail if im unable to answer. thanks!

aaron myers
terminator transfer services llc

Looking forward to having the terminator back out there. Always enjoyed pulling that sled.
Have you ever tried getting ahold of poor boys?

im not sure who the poor boys are. I have had a lot of people come up and talk to me about the sled and hoping i will be at the places that they pull at. I pulled the sled for 13 years and helped john run it for two years and never thought i would end up owning it but looking forward to this years season. got a few pulls booked to get started this year but still looking to talk to more/new clubs to see who is all out there doing pulls. hoping to continue the legacy where john left off. if ya know of anybody looking, feel free to pass on the word. thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back