Anonymous-0
Well-known Member
Hopefully there is a photo or attachment attached.If not I'll try again. I have gone to the Photo Gallery Upload of this post and there is a photo in the photo square to the right.It is downloaded on photobucket but in my attempt to download from there I could not figure it out,so the photo is from "my documents" of my computer. If the photo is here, there are many thanks to all of you who have personally responded to questions in the past whether mine or someone else's, and you unknowing answered questions I had. The picture is for you guys who help us first timers along with all our problems. If the photo appears, I know the questions will come in.
Parade trailer queen or use it. Answer is both. If I bought a new tractor it would be to work it. This one is no different. I would like to show it from time to time at local events. TJfromGA
Parade trailer queen or use it. Answer is both. If I bought a new tractor it would be to work it. This one is no different. I would like to show it from time to time at local events. TJfromGA