Texas Early Day Show, Temple

wjytexas

I've gotta say this year's show was the biggest and best in my 9 years of showing there. Temple club folks, thank you and job well done. And y'all did pretty good with the weather too.

cvphoto164400.jpg

Beautiful weather for sure, John. We were not too far away in Rosebud. Wifes uncle had a pecan tree blow down in his yard. We cut it up for him & stacked the branches on his burn pile. Glad the show went well.
Are you going to LaGrange for the show there on the 20 & 21st? I am planning to go after 2pm on Saturday. Have to work 10-2 for the wife at the museum while she helps out at the SPJST booth Saturday in LaGrange.

John, you and the Ford are looking good! That GB Moline in the background looks just like mine, right down to the buggy top. Weather was awesome....

David, I will be there Saturday. I considered Friday too but the step-daughter and hubbie are coming Thursday and staying overnight till Friday afternoon. We don't get to see them all that often. I'm planning to bring my Massey and Ole Bullet if I can get it running. I hope the weather is as good.

Thanks, I was showing off my new hearing aids. MM was well represented. Lots and lots of Farmalls, they had a whole section for the 100th Anniversary display. More Fords that in the past. All in all, good show.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back