Hello, boys, haven"t been on here in months, just been so busy. I did my eagle scout project all spring and summer, school was though the last few months, and on top of it all, I have the farm to worry about, so I just haven"t been on at all hardly. Anyway, back to the M, I went to start it about a week ago because it was hooked the the rack that has all the chemicals for our "glorious" JD 6000 Hi Cycle, it cranked once, stopped, and all I heard was a buzzing sound near the starter switch everytime I push it down. I jiggled the starter, nothing, crossed the cables with a screwdriver, nothing. Got me baffled. Any ideas. Thanks. Levi
 
Sometimes those starters will jamb, just loosen them and they will become unstuck. Also the starter buttons have a tendency to burnout. I'd try those two, oh and check your cable connections to make sure they're clean.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top