Thinning My MM Collection and Parts Soon

In the next few months I will be thinning out my MM collection to make some room and reduce projects. There's a few things to do before I sell each model this winter, but I'm throwing a list out here ahead of time in case there's any interest. Some are just puller projects or partial tractors. The list is subject to change a bit. Here's a brief description of each with a price estimate:

UB Diesel
Complete, straight, clean, and runs good. G900 blocks and pistons. 5-star pump and injectors. Original MM muffler. Comes with headlights and hydraulic parts. Older decent rubber. Needs paint. $2500

GB Diesel Chassis
Fairly complete tractor minus the engine. Firestone 18.4 X 34 tires and original rims. Dent in gas tank. Clamshell fenders. Perfect canidate for a HD800 or puller 6 cylinder. Needs brake parts as of right now. $1500

1940 UTS Red Nose
A few minor dings but 100% complete and original. Good 36" rear rubber. Engine appears to have rebuilt and primed but stuck from sitting. $1250

RTI (RZI Star ???!!!)
Model 1940s RTI with clamshell fenders, 1952 hood, ZA grill, and 335 engine. Great rubber all around. Built with hood, fenders, engine, lights and grill to look like a miniture model MM G. Unique but far from normal. Good tight engine. $1000

1960 Jet Star & Swartz Loader
Not too pretty but may paint before selling. Mechanically perfect. Engine, tranny, steering, hydraulics, PTO, and torque top notch! Ready to work. Good rubber. Trip bucket. $3650

1960 Jet Star
Complete and straight metal etc. Originaly equipped with NO hydraulics or power steering. Does have T/A. 18.4 X 26 rear combine tires. Stuck engine. Looks nice. Project machine. $1500

1954 (???) Ferguson TE-20
Runs good - drives tight. Sheet metal fair. New tires all around. Needs paint. English version with Aluminum tranny case and cast Al parts. Very light and good power to pull with. Engine similar to Triumph car. Needs 3pt arm. $1600

1983 3/4 Ton Chevy 6.2L Diesel
200,000mi. Runs and drives great. Remanufactured automatic. Good tires. Crappy body but comes with extra fenders, rims, tires, bumper, hitch, springs, etc in case you need em. 20-25 mpg highway. $650

1989 1 Ton Dodge Dually Flattbed 5.9L Cummins
160,000 mi 5spd stick. Great tires. Body solid and clean (underneath too). Flatbed is rough. Silver paint flaking a bit. Runs and drives great. Has heavy rear hitch and spotlight. Comes with extra dually rims and new alternator in box. Old one charges fine. $3750

1930s LS200 Moline Spreader
Perfect working condition. Drive tire wore down some. Original paint is still on the wood. Original wooden tongue. Read Moline LS200 on the side. Comes with seat and bracket. $750

Good ZTS/JTS flat top fenders $200.

335 tranny and rear end made without PTO or T/A. $250

Ferguson TE-20 Chassis and engine
Light and good puller project with aluminum parts. $750

Possibly selling a good original Jet Star II or M670 Super Diesel. Not sure yet. $3000 for the jet and $4500 for the M670 Super.

M&W Hubs (9-bolt) to fit U/UB 3" or Deere 3-1/8" axles. Comes with studs and nuts. $250

Various Deere H parts minus sheet metal and chassis.

16.9X30, 12.4X28, 14.9X24 tires in pairs. Old but good tread and solid. $100 per pair.

18.4X30 BFG single Nice! $50

Various single 18.4X38 $100/ea

More things may change or pop up but keep an eye on the YT ads this winter as I list these items. I want a cleaner simpler barn come Springtime. MM tractors need a good home.

Ethan Berry
[email protected]
The Mopower Ranch
517-243-0617

Any chance of good pix of the 14.9 x 24 tires? My RTI uses that size. Would need to compare to mine now. AND, recognize name, but don't know where these are at. I'm in NE Indiana. You close? write me back at [email protected]

Would like a rednose U to go with other rednose tractors (RTE & ZTU) and all the other U's I have, you know, to try for a complete set. But I'm in NY so don't know if it will work out unless I find someone to haul at the right price as I never have a chance to get out for a little ride and see the countryside. Maybe something would work out, good luck ssss

It's possible to meet you part way too. I have buddies South of Detroit. Actually I bought the tractor from them originally. See the picture in the photo ad.

You are probably just the guy to tell me this: are front wheel weights for a MM U (I think) worth anything? Seems I saw a pair on epay a while back that brought about $200??? Not a Moline guy just wondering what I should ask for them.

Yeah that's about right. I'd ask $200 for them. I've bought a couple sets before. Rare as hen's teeth!

I am interested in the 16.9x30"s.It is a long way from Wv to Mi.Can you e-mail me a picture of them? My name at aol.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back