Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
DOES ANYBODY KNOW OF THIS MAN.HE SELLS ALOT ON EBAY..HE IS FROM SOUTHERN OHIO.GEORGETOWN AREA.WAS AT A SALE TODAY AND HEARD HE HAD AN ITEM I WAS INTERESTED IN.THEN SOMEONE SAID WATCH OUT FOR HIM..ANY HELP ON THIS GUY.ELEMENTDRVR IS HE SELLER NAME ON EBAY.FOUND THIS OUT ABOUT HIM.
 
Lots of bad feedback about him on here, however, I have had one dealing with him and I found him polite, willing to go out of his way to help me, and the item as represented. I ultimately declined to purchase the item as it sold a little higher than I intended to go, but he seemed ok to me.
 
Watched him buy a backhoe at an auction they said several times that the trans sliped in reverse, it showed up on e-bay two days later "looks good works good ready to go". I have a friend who works on equipment who is working on a guys good deal he got from Timmy Grey he has spent 2500$ on his 3500$ tractor enough said...........
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top