Times Are Changing


I can see a handling charge but buyer premium turns me off.
Hes got 9 days to go. How about each day we blast him with the question for seller and tell him what we think?
 
Or run it way up and he will have to pay a huge final value fee ! Anyone got an extra fake ebay id we can use ?

I have seen others on ebay charging buyers premiums. I just move on to the next one. Lots more to come.
 
This is included in the description:

"I'm just trying to help you guys out on your old tractor parts. If this doesn't work out, I guess I'll just have to retire earlier. Thanks, Jerry"

Go ahead Jerry, and retire.
 
I believe he has had "retiring in 2 years" on his auctions for over 6-months... so shouldn't it be 1-1/2 years now?

I emailed him and told him that his tactics are what has ruined eBay and that I will be sure to never bid on any parts from him. :twisted:
 
NO,NO,No not buying nuthin' with a buyers premium added to it. Just dig a hole and bury it Jerry and dig it big 'nough to crawl in. Bye
DD
 
I think we should charge him for looking at his add,i could be doing something that would make me some money instead of looking at his add.What about my electric bill running this computer,shouldn't he pay his share?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top