tipped my tractor over- need parts in the rhode island area

well i almost killed myself last weekend,tipped over mt farmall m over me while i was loading it , 100% my fault, going to need some parts so if you live in near by rhode island area and you want to help me out i would be grateful , need steering post , steering shaft, front grille, super m seat setup , anybody that can help and or sell me these things please call me, 401 523 3830 as i will be tied up a few weeks healing , thanks

Sorry to hear of the accident hope you didnt get beat up to bad. Its easy to get hurt loading and unloading . dad slid a fiat allis dozer off the trailer on to its side a few years ago it was a mess just lucky he didnt get killed and can still go pulling with me. I have to ask how did youre underware fair mine would have been in my stomach from the pucker factor.

I tipped a JD A over about 8 years ago. To this day, I still poop pieces of my BVD"s once in a while...and yes, I have a god spring or two laying around..give me a call..later the better..

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back