Hey guys. Been making progress on the 39 B (DLTX 10) since the last time I posted (thanks for the help PBrowning). I have been tinkering in my spare time and I believe I have an idle passageway plugged. It runs, but the RPMs surge up and down a bit, however much less since I put in the new throtle shaft and bushing. Carb test: does not matter if the idle screw is 5 turns out or down tight, does not change how tractor runs. I have a bit coming from Roberts Carb. My question is what is the best way to remove the brass plugs. I removed a few and blew some air through them before, but the ones i need off now I was unable to move. Any tips to try or to avoid would be appreciated.
Also, it seems to be running at a high RPM when just idleing, even with the throttle nearly closed. Could this be due to plugged passageway so it is pulling excess from load? I havent tried the governor to throttle adjustment, that sounds like an easy fix if thats it. Thanks for the help.
Also, it seems to be running at a high RPM when just idleing, even with the throttle nearly closed. Could this be due to plugged passageway so it is pulling excess from load? I havent tried the governor to throttle adjustment, that sounds like an easy fix if thats it. Thanks for the help.