tires for a IH Cub

Pilot199

Anyone know how to find USA manufactured tires for an IH Cub. We restored a '68 model for my son's birthday & hate to put a china tire on this piece of American mechanical history.

I've seen it advertised that Firestone & Titan still make tires here but both companies websites show telephone numbers that never get answered & emails haven't been answered.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary

Firestone may be made here. But are owned by Bridgestone so a foreign company meaning the money still goes across the pond in the end. I believe Titan has got the molds and such from the Goodyear tire plants for those. Goodrich Is owned by Michelin. Carlisle has tires made in India US and i believe another place.

Anyone know how to find USA manufactured tires for an IH Cub. We restored a '68 model for my son's birthday & hate to put a china tire on this piece of American mechanical history.

I've seen it advertised that Firestone & Titan still make tires here but both companies websites show telephone numbers that never get answered & emails haven't been answered.

Any help is appreciated.

Gary
And yet you are posting using a Chinese phone or computer, driving a vehicle with hundreds of Chinese components and using Chinese stuff every day.......the cub really won't care where the tires are from 😭.......that being said most of my new tractor tires and tubes are from India and Korea. I guess that's better??🤔..... Miller tire may have USA made tires.

Attachments

• 1000017208.jpg
    1000017208.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 6
And yet you are posting using a Chinese phone or computer, driving a vehicle with hundreds of Chinese components and using Chinese stuff every day.......the cub really won't care where the tires are from 😭.......that being said most of my new tractor tires and tubes are from India and Korea. I guess that's better??🤔..... Miller tire may have USA made tires.
Not saying it'll happen here but usually the first reaction to the price of USA made tires is, "That's too expensive. Where can I get them cheaper?" Hey, you want American made, pay for American made, and support American businesses. That "where can I find it cheaper" attitude is what got us where we are. Not everyone is out to shaft you. Sometimes things cost what they cost.

India and South Korea make decent tires.

I bought a set of Carlisle farm tires for the rear of my cub. They say made in the USA on them. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back