What tractor would my 18.3 26 tires mount on? If I can't sell them than must need a tractor to mount them on. Oh brother. Maybe your combine needs new rubber?
Mike
 
Haven't seen any tractors with 26" tires, but a fair number of older combines use them. Still on the rims? Depends on bolt pattern then...
 
The 26" eight hole wheels from a John Deere combine will fit right on a WD Allis and probably others with that same adjustable wheel.
 
A-C d-14's, and 15's use them, but not that wide on stock rims. I think I had a JD 440-I that used them, too, but again, narrower.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top