WW2N

Well glad I dropped by the Forum on my return home this time and I say this without malice. I do truly enjoy my conversation with you and never want to cut you to the quick. It aint no fun when the fish quits fighting it takes all the fun out of the day. But come rain or shine you never fail to grab the bait and and make a run. We do see the world through different glasses and that is what makes the world go round. I will tell you this much when it comes to crude oil every available vessel is filled to the top and ethanol corn is piled and covered on the ground no place for it to go. From Dakotas(I was there this winter) to Texas the oil patch is in a depression---- you cant give a pump jack to a scrapper and a lot of guys are stuck with new units on the ground that they bought to sell. Theres no real traffic jams with the oil boom anymore like we had just a few short years ago its dead. The sad part is they are laying guys off in big numbers here one shop is gone today another they kept 2 guys and a boss they will sweep the floors and shut off the lights in a few weeks. Others will fall one by one and a few will stay afloat on local stuff.No matter what we know or dont know about oil in a can, sump, or in a lab-- oil is dead right now. Oh and a station in Texas had gas for 97 cents a gallon and checker gets $6.00 a qt of oil--- Life aint fair and oil is a vicious cycle in the economy and it will never change. Glad I been at it so long and have secured myself in a steady position so I still have work piled up. Later WW2N

(quoted from post at 01:27:12 03/15/17) Well glad I dropped by the Forum on my return home this time and I say this without malice. I do truly enjoy my conversation with you and never want to cut you to the quick. It aint no fun when the fish quits fighting it takes all the fun out of the day. But come rain or shine you never fail to grab the bait and and make a run. We do see the world through different glasses and that is what makes the world go round. I will tell you this much when it comes to crude oil every available vessel is filled to the top and ethanol corn is piled and covered on the ground no place for it to go. From Dakotas(I was there this winter) to Texas the oil patch is in a depression---- you cant give a pump jack to a scrapper and a lot of guys are stuck with new units on the ground that they bought to sell. Theres no real traffic jams with the oil boom anymore like we had just a few short years ago its dead. The sad part is they are laying guys off in big numbers here one shop is gone today another they kept 2 guys and a boss they will sweep the floors and shut off the lights in a few weeks. Others will fall one by one and a few will stay afloat on local stuff.No matter what we know or dont know about oil in a can, sump, or in a lab-- oil is dead right now. Oh and a station in Texas had gas for 97 cents a gallon and checker gets $6.00 a qt of oil--- Life aint fair and oil is a vicious cycle in the economy and it will never change. Glad I been at it so long and have secured myself in a steady position so I still have work piled up. Later WW2N
It aint no fun when the fish quits fighting it takes all the fun out of the day. But come rain or shine you never fail to grab the bait and and make a run."
Looks like a pretty good fit to the definition if an internet troll.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back