TO20 wheel seals

liam

New User
I need information on the TO20 wheel seals and I’m sure it’s been addressed here but I can’t find any posts. I need to locate the parts needed. Any help? Thanks in advance!
 
I typed the phrase "Ferguson TO20 wheel seal" into google and was presented with several options for both front and rear wheel seals. Since you didn't specify which you needed, the search shows both.

In fact this site appears to offer them. Go up to the "Tractor Parts" section on top, and where it says "What can we help you find?" type in the word "seal." Then change "All Manufacturers" to "Ferguson" and change "All Models" to "TO20." This site shows front wheel seals, rear inner seals, and rear outer seals.
 
I typed the phrase "Ferguson TO20 wheel seal" into google and was presented with several options for both front and rear wheel seals. Since you didn't specify which you needed, the search shows both.

In fact this site appears to offer them. Go up to the "Tractor Parts" section on top, and where it says "What can we help you find?" type in the word "seal." Then change "All Manufacturers" to "Ferguson" and change "All Models" to "TO20." This site shows front wheel seals, rear inner seals, and rear outer seals.
Thank you! I ordered the kit from this site after trying Google which confuses me.
 
I need information on the TO20 wheel seals and I’m sure it’s been addressed here but I can’t find any posts. I need to locate the parts needed. Any help? Thanks in advance!


I have posted lots of info on this google ford 9n, 2n wheel seals hobo,nc. You can do this job as it should be done and have great working brakes are haft arse it with just sure seals and join the no brake club. Its a challenging job hard work you will get what you put into it.
 
Last edited:
Thanks all for the info! Although I have minimal experience working on these old timers, I'm finding it to be a "go to" when I need to get away. I saw on this video that he heated the bearing collar to white hot. The service manual for the TO20 says to heat to 250*. I put the collar on a hot plate, heated till it changed colors from silver to almost blue, and it fell right into place. I packed the wheel bearing by hand using marine grade bearing grease and drove it on using the old bearing race. Easy!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top