TO35 steering arms

Rrrdad

New User
I recently purchased a new steering gearbox assembly for my TO 35 and the splined shafts that come out of the steering box are a little bigger than the original gearbox shafts. Does anyone know if the 135 had a little different shaft size I'd like to order new arms that would fit this gearbox but I'm just not sure what direction to go because I want to make sure if I order 135 arms that they will fit fit before I spend the money and time to purchase them

Attachments

• IMG_2600.jpeg
    IMG_2600.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2601.jpeg
    IMG_2601.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
I recently purchased a new steering gearbox assembly for my TO 35 and the splined shafts that come out of the steering box are a little bigger than the original gearbox shafts. Does anyone know if the 135 had a little different shaft size I'd like to order new arms that would fit this gearbox but I'm just not sure what direction to go because I want to make sure if I order 135 arms that they will fit fit before I spend the money and time to purchase them
Unfortunately,I shall not be back at my summer residence for several weeks. I would see, if someone, would measure the splines and bore of the arms in question on a MF 35....

Info from "YT" parts

Steering Box Drop Arm
- This is a Steering Box Drop Arm (Pitman Arm) used on Massey Ferguson 133, 135, 140, 145, 148, 152, 155, 158, 230, 235, 240, 245, 250, 255, 260, 35, 35X, all with 2 wheel manual Steering. Replaces original part numbers 3900210M1, 1850021M1, 220009089, 1220009089 (Item #: 105200, Ref: 1850021M1) $39.90

Ok thank you. If I read that correctly, you are saying that I need to purchase the steering arms for a 135 and that should work? And your company has both?

I will go to your website here in a couple minutes and take a look, but you do have the arms for the left and the right side and they are the same shape and length that will fit the T 35?

Ok thank you. If I read that correctly, you are saying that I need to purchase the steering arms for a 135 and that should work? And your company has both?
I have NO investment and or financial interests in "YT". I POSTED the information as I located it.

We ordered one for MF35 that was built in India and it would not fit. The bolt holes would not line up on transmission housing. We bought a used one and trashed the new one. I don’t want anything from India.

OK Well I did test mine the other day for the fit and everything lines up so I know what you mean I would rather spend an extra couple hundred dollars getting one here from the states, but I didn't realize once I purchased this where it was coming thank you.

Harry at Steiner was fantastic
The steering gear box I have is from a 135 etc. The steering's arms fit plus they had the springs I also needed. Thank you so much to Harry at Steiner

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back