[TOPIC CLOSED] UPS089 on eBay

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Don (UPS089)had many "good used manuals" on eBay. I sent a question if they were reproductions (copies), he said "NO, I GOT THESE SECOND HAND". So we bought over $125 of these. When we got them, one had a pen check mark copied on one of the pages. When I questioned him, he told me to shove it. A few months later, he started to sell reproduction manuals, with the same exact picture. If anybody does not believe me, look at his feedback from when he started, it shows other people had the same trouble.

Also he is a seller that uses feedback hostage, meaning he will not leave feedback for you until he gets good feedback from you. And yes his business is legal (no copyrights on JD manuals) now, but there are other sellers that do not use feedback hostage.

All facts here, if you dont believe me look at his feedback, feedback does not lie.


 
YOUR LYING IS BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR GOD, IF YOU BELIEVE IN HIM. YOU WERE GIVEN A OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, BUT I NEVER TOLD YOU THESE WERE ORIGINAL MANUALS. YOU BOUGHT THESE MANUALS YEARS AGO. YOU NEED TO LET THIS GO. I AM A MAN OF MY WORD. I TRY TO DO THE RIGHT THING ALL OF THE TIME. I DO MAKE MISTAKES, BUT I TRY TO MAKE THEM RIGHT. ALL YOU UNDERSTAND IS TO LIE AND ATTACK, WHILE I OFFERED A SOLUTION TO THIS YEARS AGO.
 
What did you sell them as?????????? IIIFFFF (IF) you sold them as a reprint, then when they left feedback saying it was a reprint, you should have not have left them negative right, unless you had something to hide????

left for ups089:
Neutral feedback: Item appears to be copy not original

what ups089 left for the buyer:
Negative: COMNUNICATION, COMMMUNICATION, COMMUNICATION.

The auction must not had said a reproduction or copy in it anywhere, did it???

You know the funny thing is you dont even know who I am, but you sure know all of the facts about this transaction. And you have sold thousands since, interesting......

This is my last post, this feedback form is needed and is wonderful for filtering out people that you never want to buy from or sell to. Thank you Kim many times for this wonderful site.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top