Tractor Seat Recommendation

Axtell

Looking for a good tractor seat. The ones we have bought for our MF35, MF250, MF265, JD1530 all do the same thing. The bottom of the seat begins to tilt forward to where you are sliding into the steering wheel. Just about impossible to drive if you have a belly. These tractors get used right often during hay and straw seasons. We have bought from Tractor Supply and Agri-Supply. When we look elsewhere online, they appear to be the same seats.

Looking for a good tractor seat. The ones we have bought for our MF35, MF250, MF265, JD1530 all do the same thing. The bottom of the seat begins to tilt forward to where you are sliding into the steering wheel. Just about impossible to drive if you have a belly. These tractors get used right often during hay and straw seasons. We have bought from Tractor Supply and Agri-Supply. When we look elsewhere online, they appear to be the same seats.
I had to replace the seat on my JD. I had the same tilt problem and it was too close to the pedals. I ended up using all the original mountings and installed only the new cushion and backrest. It was TSC.

I have noticed that the vinyl covering on some of the newer fancier seats with the back rest and arms last only two years in the sun.

Got a great seat from km ( factory second for the Farmall C .
here’s the link to Massey 235

Thanks for the replies. Have a couple of other options now. I also discovered the component part numbers on AGCO and see where they are sold aftermarket. Now to decide.

I've been able to find what I want at tractorseats.com.
I just checked tractorseats.com and they have a replacement for my 5105. I bought one from seatwharehouse before they closed down and it is better than the original. Too bad they closed. A slip on seat cover makes them last longer too.

Attachments

• IMG_6590.jpeg
    IMG_6590.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back