Tractor tires

Denteen

I'm looking for 2 - 18.4 x 30 used tires . I'm going to sell my Ford tractor but I need a better set of tires for it. Please let me know if anyone has some for cheap. Live in Western Michigan.

We bought manure spreader tires through Meekhof in Mattawan. They switched old for new on the rims. This was just after the shut down when things were hard to find. I won't say that they are cheaper but they are a source.
Dave

We bought manure spreader tires through Meekhof in Mattawan. They switched old for new on the rims. This was just after the shut down when things were hard to find. I won't say that they are cheaper but they are a source.
Dave
Thank you

I'm looking for 2 - 18.4 x 30 used tires . I'm going to sell my Ford tractor but I need a better set of tires for it. Please let me know if anyone has some for cheap. Live in Western Michigan.
You might nearly get your money back when selling your tractor if it has NEW tires.

Will you actually get your money back from replacing both rear tires? Unless the rest of the tractor is fully restored in absolute factory new condition investing an extra $500 to $2000 plus your time may into an average older tractor may never come close to being recovered. You don't really know what buyers intend to do with an item or what tires they may have available. If the rear tires hold any air at all I would advertise it without replacing the tires. You can always pass on leads for replacement tires to a buyer without investing any money, or replace the tires later if the tractor does not sell.

Will you actually get your money back from replacing both rear tires? Unless the rest of the tractor is fully restored in absolute factory new condition investing an extra $500 to $2000 plus your time may into an average older tractor may never come close to being recovered. You don't really know what buyers intend to do with an item or what tires they may have available. If the rear tires hold any air at all I would advertise it without replacing the tires. You can always pass on leads for replacement tires to a buyer without investing any money, or replace the tires later if the tractor does not sell.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back