HENRY E NC
Member
I just got back from Chattanooga taking wife to see her oncologist,and I dont think the truckers that go thru there have startrd to stike yet. Chattanooga id s tight place when the trucks are on the road on I75, I24, US 74/64 on the way to I40 and I81. There were a lot out today. Maybe by the week end they will be gone. Stopped for gas in Ocoee on the way over $3.179. only put a few gals in. Stoppped at the same place on the way back and gas had dropped to $3.159 Cheaper tha the #3.319 here and $3.219 in Geogia at the line.
Stopped at an olds farm junk yard and saw lots of good items but after talking with the owner I realized he liked the junk better than I did. Henry
Stopped at an olds farm junk yard and saw lots of good items but after talking with the owner I realized he liked the junk better than I did. Henry