I bought a 1937 model A john deere for $100.00 in 1986 that had been parked in a barn yard untouched since the early 1960's. The tractor had sit so long the exhuast pipe had rusted clear off back to the manifold and the bottom of the air filter was rusted clean off also, All the tires was rotten and falling off the rims. Rust was all over it. I bent down to read the serial number as I stood back up I grabbed the flywheel to steady myself. To the owner of it and my surprize the flywheel turned! Yes this tractor was not stuck in fact the valve was not stuck on it either. I drained over 7 gal. of water out of the crank case when I got it home. My best guess is that the oil floated up on the water, Oil flowed into the cylinders saved them from sticking. It had round spoke rims I saved them and sold the rest of it for junk 25 years ago. I sure wish we could turn back time this tractor should have been saved. Is there anyone else found a tractor sitting outside that many years that was not stuck?