It was a mix of different parts from different mfr. It was only made for a short time because of the issues it had when used. Thus they went to the VA and put their own motors and trannys together. Heck if you aren't working it hard I would grab it.
 
The "V" was made from 1940 to 1942. It was the standard version of the VC tractor. Used a Continental F124 engine and Clark transmission and rear end. Fixed tread front and rear with wide front and 24 inch rear tires. 2321 of them built.

In 1940, Case did not have a small tractor to compete with the Farmall F-12 and other 1 plow tractors so contracted for current parts suppliers to build a competing tractor to sell while designing the VA series tractor.

I have a V and 2 VC's and really like these tractors. The V is very narrow and I use mine a lot in the woods with a dump trailer to haul firewood and picking up rocks in the fields. This tractor will start instantly in even the coldest Ohio weather, at least any weather I want to be in..... Gene
 
This is my 1940 Case V I Restore in 2007 i Rebuilt the f124 Continnetal Engine put new clutch in it new tires all around and Fresh Paint job. What a fun project. Now taking it to tractor shows in Wisconsin
 
This is the 1940 Case V I previously posted
Rebuilt in 2007 Rebuilt f124 Continetal Engine put new Clutch in it and Fresh coat of paint also new tires all around.
a9805.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top