Value of C and B

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Hi,
How much money can I get for restored b? runs very well and motor is perfect and all the wiring, plugs etc. are new. New paint too. Tires are about 50% of tread left but good tires.

Also ditto for an a/c c? what can I ask for that? There needs to be a tractor "blue book" for these things!

Not sure if it matters but we live in IA.
 
It seems like they rarely go for as much as $1000, but there are people who keep trying to sell them for more, so I don't know for sure. I paid $500 for my first tractor, which was a partially restored C with new rear tires that had been sitting and needed some adjustment to run.
Zach
 
Gary, i have bought 7 of the B tractors over the last 10 years for $500-800. Most ran, most look poor, some have decent tires. It cost me about $1000. to "overhaul" a tractor and paint it (i do ALL the work). Now i got $1700. in each when done.. Rarely do you see one sell for over $2000. restored. If you have a deck , 3 point, blade, etc.. that helps. You see them advertised for over $2000. , but i dont see too many buyers in that range.
 
Check the craigslist pages for your area for prices. They are generally quite high, so maybe 60-70% of that is realistic. Lot of good looking/running model Cs go for about $900. Tires are a big factor.
 
A true 100% from the ground up restore or just a simple paint job and call it restored??? The term restored is so over rated that few are true restores. That said tops for most B/Cs I have seen are around $1500 and that is with very good tires all the way around
 
(quoted from post at 18:09:33 11/06/11) It seems like they rarely go for as much as $1000, but there are people who keep trying to sell them for more, so I don't know for sure. I paid $500 for my first tractor, which was a partially restored C with new rear tires that had been sitting and needed some adjustment to run.
Zach

I paid $800.00 for my C and the guy drove 4 hours to deliver it. Good runner with good sheetmetal other than the fenders.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top