Valve springs, intake exhaust valves for 44?

Gambles

Long story short: Am in the process of overhauling a gasoline Massey Harris 44. To refresh your memory, this is a four-cylinder, 260 CI Continental-built gasoline motor.
I have a complete 44 tractor, but am in the process of rebuilding a completely separate motor to swap out a cracked motor in there now.
Since this motor has has a bit of water in the head for some time, I wish to use new intake and exhaust valves and also new springs. The local MF dealer, who advertises on the radio that he has all the parts for classic MH, Case and Oliver equipment just had his parts man roll his eyes when I ask about any chance of ordering them through their company.
So...anybody here have some part numbers from aftermarket sources, such as Perfect Circle or Sealed Power? And if your AGCO sources could list some of those numbers, that would be appreciated also. Once again, intake and exhaust valves and valve springs. Thanks in advance.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back