Vermeer 504H inner tension arm bearings

riveroadrat

Has anyone replaced the inner bearings on the rollers that are on the tension arm inside the baler. It has 3 rollers and they have a hex key bolt holding them in. I haven't gotten into it yet but some advice would help, thanks. A friend of mine said he cut a hole in the side before to do it and welded it back up

On 605 raise gate to relive belt tension lock gate up get big Allen wrench . take roller out. Mayhave notch end of roller to get small Allen on the set collar on the bearing. Been 30 yrs since I replaced one, think memory was still here. Good Luck. LVP

Take the pin out of the hydraulic cylinder & take the 2 large springs loose from the belt tightening arm. The Arm will then move freely up to the position where the 2 holes in each side align with the screws, and it easy to remove the allen screws.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back