Versatile 145 painted

cvphoto86749.png

Looks good to me!!! I paint mine with a rattle can so they look better when someone is driving by at 50 mph. I like to use mine, if I had several thousand in a paint job, I'd be afraid to drive it!!

they were kind of an interesting simple tractor, made here in manitoba canada. the nieghbor had one in the 1970's , no cab dual stacks. you have the v8 cummins? that was one down fall.

well you should have a good unit then if the rest holds out. they had some tranny problems too. but its just what i have seen.

I had one of those purchased but before i got it out of the guys barn some meth heads smashed it up to get the radiator out and took the wiring, It ended up in the scrap yard. The owner and his brother caught the thief's as they came back again.( they were in no shape to steal anything for a long time after)

It took almost 2 gallons of red paint and 1 gallon of yellow. FYI. Hard to find good yellow paint. I didnt do the repowering. I bought it that way from a guy who built it just to plow his driveway. He did a awesome job on it. It actually has a clutch out of a white and the brake is out of a 1960s truck. I actually traded even up my Ih 706 diesel that I did a complete rebuilt the motor on and and had a turbo kit on. I needed a 4 wheel drive. I am not regretting my trade!

It runs awesome starts easy too. I really like how simple of a machine it is. Next project is to reduce pins and bushings theres a lot of slop in them.

It runs awesome starts easy too. I really like how simple of a machine it is. Next project is to reduce pins and bushings theres a lot of slop in them.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back