W9 Terraload'R

mx_599

New User
Hi everyone,

I am restoring a W9 Terraload'R gas and a W9 A diesel. I believe a 1959 and 1961.

I would love to have input from others in the know. I found old archive thread from over 10 yrs ago and not even sure if those members use this site anymore.

There are a couple coveted parts I need. Even if someone would loan them to me I could have them duplicated and then return part unharmed. I would pay for this.

I hope anyone will chime in that knows about these machines.

Thanks!

Brian

(quoted from post at 18:28:20 09/08/15) I do have a parts manual for the W9 loader for sale. my e mail is [email protected]

Hi there! Thank you very much for responding. Unfortunately, I already have all the manuals (parts, user, and shop)

I really need the engine covers and or to have someone let me borrow the cast iron "Terraload'R" insignias.

They can be reproduced. I would pay a sizeable amount to buy one and/or pay a sizeable deposit to replicate one so the owner can be assured of it's safe return.

I would also pay a finder's fee if anyone can put me in touch with someone who has these.

I hope more people find this thread in the future and members keep it in the back of their minds!

thanks!

Howdy mx_599,
I too am restoring a 1959-1962 Case W9A Loader. They are neat machines and I sure would love go get my hands on those same two parts. I'd gladly contribute to the deposit and would pay handsomely for the replica.

I would love to hear how your restoration turned out.

All the best.

Hi everyone,

I am restoring a W9 Terraload'R gas and a W9 A diesel. I believe a 1959 and 1961.

I would love to have input from others in the know. I found old archive thread from over 10 yrs ago and not even sure if those members use this site anymore.

There are a couple coveted parts I need. Even if someone would loan them to me I could have them duplicated and then return part unharmed. I would pay for this.

I hope anyone will chime in that knows about these machines.

Thanks!

Brian
I do have a Original service manual for sale for the Case W9 for sale. if needed. [email protected]

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back