Was getting a little worried

37chief

Well-known Member
Location
California
A few days ago I was getting a pain in the left side of my chest. didn't last long. Yesterday it was a sharp constant pain. Time for a doctor visit. Checked in to my local hospital. They did some tests. Three hours later I saw a doctor, He said your heart is doing ok. Chest X ray didn't show any problems, and a couple other tests looked ok. He said you can go. Today the pain is almost gone. All I can think of is, I have been putting a new roof on my wife's pigeon house, up and down a ladder lifting rolled roofing up, for a bird that doesn't even like me, His door was left open a while back he flew the coop. I thought good. A couple day later he was sitting back in his pen. Can't win. stan
 
A few days ago I was getting a pain in the left side of my chest. didn't last long. Yesterday it was a sharp constant pain. Time for a doctor visit. Checked in to my local hospital. They did some tests. Three hours later I saw a doctor, He said your heart is doing ok. Chest X ray didn't show any problems, and a couple other tests looked ok. He said you can go. Today the pain is almost gone. All I can think of is, I have been putting a new roof on my wife's pigeon house, up and down a ladder lifting rolled roofing up, for a bird that doesn't even like me, His door was left open a while back he flew the coop. I thought good. A couple day later he was sitting back in his pen. Can't win. stan
My best wishes.
 
I’ve had that before, I think it’s your chest muscles being sore. I’m left handed so I use that arm more, I had a pain like you describe and was also a little concerned. The pain went away in a few days though, and then I had it on the right side another time when I had been using a lot of upper body strength.

Getting old I guess, at least it wasn’t the old ticker.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top